Exceptions and exemptions on entry requirements
|EXCEPTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS ON ENTRY REQUIREMENTS|
|1.1. Scope related accredited professional training|
- If an applicant wants to register as full certified and has passed successfully (1) experience audit, (2) knowledge test and (3) skills test the applicant is exempt for the obligation to complete an accredited professional training programme.
|1.2. If registered as (former) NOBCO coach or (former) certified EMCC coach|
- Exemption for (1) letter of good conduct (2) client reference letters (3) education certificate(s) (4) skills test
|1.3. African continent|
|CLICK HERE for the grandfathering | transitional period January - December 2016|
|2. For conflict coaches|
- The registration and certification for conflict coaches is handled by ADR Register.
- The ADR Register entry requirements apply.
- Click here for the ADR Register website.
|3. For hypnosis coaches|
- The registration and certification for hypnosis coaches is handled by IHR Register.
- The IHR Register entry requirements apply.
- Click here for the IHR Register website.
© Copyright 2018 ICR coach register®
ICR coach register is an official trademark of GNG