- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
CPD REQUIREMENTS FOR ICR PRACTITIONERS | COACHES
All certificate holders are required to maintain their knowledge and skills.
This is regulated by the Rules for CPD. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development Program (continuing education). Within the CPD program it is regulated to which maintenance requirements the certificate holder must follow and within the categories of CPD points can be achieved.
CLICK HERE for the Rules for CPD.
CLICK HERE for the overview of exceptions and exemptions on CPD
|1. Obligation to achieve a minimum number CPD points||Per full registration year||Per full registration year|
|2. Obligation to carry a minimum of ICR assignments||For the entire associate period||Per full registration year|
|3.1. Peerreview||not applicable however recommended||not applicable however recommended|
|3.2 Customer Satisfaction Survey||no||yes, each 5 year|
|3.3 Obligation to maintain active within the scope of certification||yes||yes|
|OVERVIEW CPD CATEGORIES|
|CPD category 1|
|CPD category 2|
|CPD category 3|
|CPD category 4|
|CPD category 5|