- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
Certification scopes & (sub)types
|AVAILABLE SCOPES AND (SUB)TYPES FOR ICR COACH PRACTITIONERS AND THEIR COMPANIES|
|Version: August 2016|
|1. Scopes (types)|
|2. Honorary practitioners (*)|
|3. Practitioners of excellence (*)|
|4. Subtypes (content specialisms) (**)|
|5. Subtypes (international languages) (**)|
Only available for professionals recommended by the ICC Council or a professional body or at the discretion of GNG or its subsidiaries.
Registered at the own discretion of the practitioner.
Global Network Group and its subsidiaries hold the right to refuse the registration application or to revoke a registered subtypes.