- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
|ABOUT ICR COACH PRACTITIONERS AND COACHING|
|The ICR register states under coaching:
"A form of counseling based on a equal relationship in which the coach stimulates his / her client through a structured process to come to an improved more effective behavior, actions and performance."
- Coaching can be given to individuals, groups and organizations.
- The coaching targets are always predetermined.
- The customer chooses the coach.
- The customer stays responsible for his/her own behavior and decisions.
|About ICR Coach Practitioners|
|1. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED COACH|
|The certified coach has a general coach practice.|
|2. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED BUSINESS-COACH|
|The certified business coach focuses on processes within commercial companies and organizations.|
|In addition to the regular coach: proven experience and affinity with the business sector or completed business-coach training|
|3. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED CHILD-COACH|
|The certified child coach offers short-term (temporary) and practical assistance to children and their parents to ensure that the child can make a further step in its development. The children's coach focuses on the demand for assistance in the here and now and works to improve the childs future.|
|In addition to the regular coach: completed accredited profesional specialization course childcoach | childcoaching|
|4. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED CONFLICT-COACH|
|5. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED HYPNOSIS-COACH|
|6. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED INHERITANCE-COACH|
|The certified inheritance coach has a client centered and focused approach in order to plan or to settle all aspects of an inheritance. More and more people understand the importance of an early planning and professional settlement of the inheritance.|
|In addition to the regular coach: completed accredited profesional specialization course inheritance coach | inheritance coaching|
|7. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED LANGUAGE-COACHES | LANGUAGE-EXPERT|
|The language coach | language expert supports professionals, organizations and governments in understanding and using different languages and brings cultures together.|
|8. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED COACH - MEDICALLY QUALIFIED|
|The coach is medically qualified and integrates his / her medical knowledge & skills in the coaching sessions.|
|The medical qualified coach is registered with or accredited by a national health authority and/or is accredited / recognized by the national professional body for health insurance companies.|
|9. ICR REGISTERED & CERTIFIED NLP-COACH|
|The certified NLP-coach uses NLP techniques in the coaches process.|