- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
Global Network Group holds the right to start an internal investigation, at all times, in all matters and at its sole discretion.
If a situation is noticed in which no complaint is filed or we experience the need for improvement or change, the internal investigation is the appropriate management to tool to gather all relevant information, to reflect on the outcomes and based on that to consider updating rules, regulations, procedures and to implement the necessary improvements.
The participation in an international investigation is compulsory for all our registered and certified practitioners.
The participation of the clients of our practitioners, if applicable, is required, considered as valuable, relevant and necessary, however, can not be enforced.
An internal investigation is confidential unless decided differently.
All outcomes are reported to ICC Council.