- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
Dispute settlement & arbitration
Global Network Group holds an arbitration procedure in order to settle disputes between practitioner(s) and their client(s).
The arbitration procedure includes the option to grant material or financial compensation for damage or disadvantage.
The procedure is on a voluntary basis only.
The parties should decide upfront if the arbitration procedure applies or agree additionally on this afterward.
The costs will be charged to the parties.