- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
Global Network Group facilitates peer counselling for the registered and certified practitioners.
We do understand practitioners might experience professional issues and dilemmas during their work on which they wish to reflect confidentially with another professional.
Senior and highly experienced practitioners are available to provide the required peer counselling.
Peer counselling is only available for registered and certified practitioners and not for their clients.
Clients can start a disciplinary-complaint or dispute-settlement procedure or request for an internal investigation.