- Select your ICR coach
- For coaches
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ICR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ICR coach practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ICR coach practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ICR coach practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
ICR Coach Register branches out in South Africa
GLOBAL NETWORK GROUP | ICR COACH REGISTER BRANCHES INTO AFRICA
Johannesburg, January 20 2016
Global Network Group (GNG) organises, develops, maintains, manages and facilitates global procedures and systems for education, training, continuing education, online theory exams, on-the-spot practice exams and both private and public registration and certification of individual professionals, companies, organisations, products and services.
GNG has now branched out into Africa with an office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
ICR Coach Register is a subsidiary of Global Network Group
"We have done extensive research and it is clear that Global Network Group can assist professional groups in Africa where no recognised standard such as an ISO standard is available or very little guidelines exist," says the CEO of GNG, Robert Tettelaar. "We offer these professionals and their companies exclusive registration and certification solutions which will allow them the opportunity to distinguish themselves positively and effectively with respect to non-registered and certified individuals, companies and competitors."
Global Network Group manages various titles and registers including but not limited to coaches.
Global Network Group is ISO 9001: 2008 certified by Lloyds Register Netherlands.
For more information about Global Network Group please contact:
Theresa du Preez
Branch Manager Global Network Group Africa
Cell: +27 (0)82 712 5680
CEO Global Network Group Europe
Cell: +31(0)6 5437 5167