Complaints | Disciplinary action | Code of Conduct
Complaints | Disciplinary action | Code of conduct | Procedure requirements
- ADR Register, EMCI Register, ICR Coach Register and IHR Register are subsidiaries of Global Network Group.
- All certificate holders of Global Network Group have to comply with (1) the Rules for complaints and disciplinary action, (2) the Code of conduct and (3) the Procedure requirements.
- The code of conduct and the Procedure requirements are an addition to the laws & regulations of the country of the certificate holder.
- A complaint against a certificate holder can be submitted using the complaint form.
- The complaint procedure is limited to 4 phases.
|CLICK HERE for the Rules for complaints & disciplinary action|
|CLICK HERE for the complaint form in order to file a complaint against a certificate holder|
|CLICK HERE for the Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks|
|CLICK HERE for the code of conduct|
|CLICK HERE for the flowchart complaint handling Global Network Group|
|Setting of a reflection period in which the certificate holder is given the opportunity to resolve the complaint himself.|
|Naming of a complaint mediator. The complaint mediator has the task of examining whether parties can reach a settlement through friendly consultations. The complaint mediator is either an ADR registered and certified practitioner OR an otherwise suitable professional, this is at the discretion of Global Network Group. The parties may make an appointment proposal.|
|Parties (complainant and defendant) both pay a deposit of € 250, - excluding VAT in the escrow account owned by Global Network Group. The mediator fee amounts to € 50, - per hour excluding VAT up to a maximum of EUR 500, - excluding VAT (price level 2015). The complaint mediator allocates the costs unless the parties agree about this themselves.|
|If phases 1 and 2 do not lead to a settlement between parties a complaint committee is appointed. The complaints committee shall examine the complaint and reach a verdict. The complaint committee is appointed by Global Network Group. The complaint committee consists of at least three members. The President is an independent lawyer. Each party shall bring forth its own candidate; the candidate is required to perform the task undertaken in line with the regulations in force.|
|Parties (complainant and defendant) both pay a complaint deposit of € 375, - excluding VAT in the escrow account owned by Global Network Group. The fee of the Chairman is € 75, - per hour excluding VAT up to a maximum of EUR 750, - excluding VAT (price level 2015). The complaint comity decides on the allocation of costs unless the parties agree about this themselves. Parties bear the costs of self-appointed committee members .|
|The decision of the complaints comity can be appealed. This should be handed to Quality Standard Committee.|
|The costs of the appeal amounts to EUR 500, - excluding VAT (price level 2015) and is paid by the party that carried out the appeal.|
- Global Network Group applies the principle that the certificate holders and their clients are responsible for the cost of the complaints procedure. This means that the costs are passed on to the parties and not at the expense of all certificate holders.
- Global Network Group may decide in exceptional situations to mitigate or waive the cost allocation. Parties may submit a detailed request to Global Network Group. The parties are free to discuss with the complaint mediator and the complaint comittee to come to deviating agreements on fees and allocations.
- If a certificate holder fails to fulfill the obligations arising from the following complaints the official suspension and revokation procedure is initiated. The Deposit is used by Global Network Group to cover the costs made during the complaint procedure.
- Where a complainant does not fullfil the obligations arising from the complaints procedure the complaint is suspended or terminated. The Deposit is used by Global Network Group to cover the costs made during the complaint procedure.
- Often the legal council insurance reimburses the costs of the complaint procedure. For this please contact your insurance company!
- The complaint procedure examines only the actions and activities of the certificate holder on the basis of the conduct and the procedural requirement hereafter a sentence and / or measure is decided and imposed. Within a complaint procedure damages or compensation can never be awarded. For damages or compensation a civil proceeding should be initiated. A complaint procedure is not a substitute for 'regular' legal proceedings.
- The complaint procedure against certificate holders of Global Network Group is a final procedure. This means that all other procedures, such as civil proceedings are to be completed before the complaint procedure is performed. If other procedures are still ongoing the complaint procedure is on hold.
- All full certified certificate holders are required to have a professional and business liability insurance.
© Copyright 2017 ICR coach register®
ICR coach register is an official trademark of GNG