The ICR register states under coaching:
"A form of counseling based on a equal relationship in which the coach stimulates his / her client through a structured process to come to an improved more effective behavior, actions and performance."
- Coaching can be given to individuals, groups and organizations.
- The coaching targets are always predetermined.
- The customer chooses the coach.
- The customer stays responsible for his/her own behavior and decisions.
ICR coaches are well trained and motivated professionals which:
- Put the customer's targets and goals in front
- Keep improving themselfs through Contining Professional Development (ongoing education)
- Comply with the code of conduct and procedure requirements
- Accountable based on independent disciplinary rules
- Active on the local, national or international market
- Part of an international network of professionals