- The certified conflictcoach stimulates the client using a structured process to ensure effective behavior and actions so that the client can make a targeted selection of the available ADR procedures (arbitration, mediation, negotiation) for the purpose of preventing or resolving a dispute, conflict or situation and / or is sufficiently competent to represent themselves within the selected ADR procedure.
- The title 'conflictcoach' is visible in the ADR Register and made additional visible in the ICR register.
- ADR register certifies arbitrators conflictcoaches, mediators and negotiators.
- Registration & application only via the ADR register.
The compulsory educational requirements appy for all certified conflictcoaches:
- General higher or academic education.
- Completed accredited profesional course ADR arbitrator or ADR mediator + completed introduction training coach | coaching
- Alternatively, at the full discretion of ADR Register the coach shows proof of an equal knowledge and experience level.
The CPD requirements apply for all certified conflictcoaches.
All ADR conflictcoaches have to comply with the rules for the right of complaint and disciplinary action, the code of professional conduct and the procedure requirements.